Compact and economical - our smallest chiller
In order to avoid cooling water being consumed during the range of applications Van der Heijden-Labortechnik GmbH has developed the COOL-CARE®.
The COOL-CARE® operates on the principle of a circulating cooler. A refrigeration unit cools the circulating water or anti-freeze mixture in a small container.
If maintaining a constant temperature within a determined range is more important than water savings, the COOL-CARE® is available with a small heating unit.
A wear-resistant microprocessor-controlled control unit regulates the container heating unit and ensures a very precise water outflow temperature.
This type of unit is available with a stronger pump, a lower temperature range (to 0° C) and greater stability (±0.2° C)
- Rotary evaporators
- Destillation devices
- Soxhlet extractions
- Water baths
- Small cooling equipment demands
Features and advantages
- 100% water savings in tap water
- No sewage costs for waste water
- Cooling water temperature, pressure and flow can be regulated
- Constant water quality, no limescale, no algae
- Minimum space requirement on every laboratory table
- Compact 1.6 litre tank
- Almost silent in operation
- Exceptionally easy to use
- Ambient temperature up to 28°C
- Available with higher pump pressure and a lower temperature range
- Power regulation by microprocessor controlled heating, this means high temperature stability of water pre-run temperature optional (0.2 K/°C)
|Temperature range||5-25° C||5-25° C|
|Cooling power @ 20°C||180 watt||180 watt|
|Pump capacity max.||10 l/min.||28 l/min.|
|Feed pressure max.||0.15 bar||0.4 bar|
|Connections||Quick lock 9 mm||Quick lock 9 mm|
|Dimensions W x D x H||290 x 450 x 270 mm||290 x 450 x 270 mm|
|Current||230 V/50 Hz/1 PH||230 V/50 Hz/1 PH|
|Power consumption||80 Watt max.||80 Watt max.|
|Weight||15 kg||15 kg|