The environment is important to us
Some of our green credentials
Van der Heijden pride themselves on taking as many steps as possible to reduce our carbon footprint as well as our impact on the local Environment. Not only does this apply to the products themselves, which are all recyclable and designed to use energy optimally.
Our Production site has these principles written into the procedures.
Even with the conversion to the natural refrigerant R290, we are again taking a step in this direction.
Also, a certification according to the international environmental management standard ISO 14001 is planned for 2018/2019.
We are very aware of the responsibility of our environment and our location and underline this also with the Affiliation to the location campaign of the Lippe Industry.
- The latest thermal insulation materials have been used in the new building
- Complete solar panel covering of the external roof
- Heat recovery of all energy during test runs of the products
- Energy supply of the building through a bio-gas plant
- Separation of all waste materials to be recycled wherever possible
- Energy efficient sensor lighting throughout the building